Noah’s ark is a favorite Bible story for many children, and this easy paper plate craft is a great way for kids to make a fun take home reminder of the lesson.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Paint a paper plate blue.
- Color then cut out the rainbow and the ark. (I recommend you use crayons or color pencils. As you can see I used markers and the browns and black are really dark, especially on the animals.)
- Glue the ark onto the plate.
- Finally glue the rainbow onto the plate. If you choose not to use the rainbow, you can paint a rainbow across the top edge of the plate instead.
One thought on “Noahs Ark”
May 10, 2013 at 12:07 am
[…] For the story of Noah you might also enjoy our Noah’s Ark Craft […]