“3 The rainbow that I have put in the sky will be my sign to you and to every living creature on earth. It will remind you that I will keep this promise forever. 14 When I send clouds over the earth, and a rainbow appears in the sky, 15 I will remember my promise to you and to all other living creatures. Never again will I let flood waters destroy all life.” Genesis 9:13-15
This craft can be used to teach the story of Noah and to help reinforce the fact that God always keeps His promises.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Glue cotton balls onto the cloud template.
- Cut out the rectangle from the template.
- Trace the rectangle onto six different colors of construction paper.
- Cut out the cloud and each individual rectangle.
- Glue the strips of construction paper to the back of the cloud.
To hang the cloud on a wall glue a piece of yarn in a loop to the back of the cloud.
One thought on “Rainbow Covenant”
May 10, 2013 at 12:35 am
[…] For the story of Noah you might also enjoy our Rainbow Covenant Craft […]