Joseph’s Coat Of Many Colors Bookmark
The story of Joseph is filled with many twists and turns. You have a young boy and God reveals to him that his family will one day bow down to him. This promise from God comes as a big surprise to his family and gives his brothers more of a reason to hate him. As we find out his brothers planning to kill him ultimately sell him off as a slave. What happened to Gods promise? Did He forget? God never abandoned Joseph and Gods promise to Joseph came true. God used Joseph to save the nation of Israel. God remembers His promises! God always keeps His promises! God never forgets His promises and that is exactly what kids will remember by doing this craft.
The kids can stick it in their Bibles as a constant reminder that God always remembers His promises.
- Print out the template. (Template)
- Color and cut out all the pieces of the template.
- Glue the coat piece onto the rectangular piece.
- Glue the assembled bookmark onto a piece of colored cardstock or construction paper.
- Cut the bookmark out of the cardstock or construction paper leaving a small border.
If you like you can also use glitter glue to make the bookmark sparkle.
2 thoughts on “Joseph’s Coat Of Many Colors Bookmark”
February 25, 2014 at 10:03 pm
[…] Joseph’s Coat of Many Colors bookmarks from Crafting the Word of […]
December 17, 2014 at 9:14 am
[…] is a Coat of Many Colors bookmark from Crafting the Word of God! Template […]