Joseph Interprets Pharaoh’s Dream
God gave Joseph amazing dreams, but time and time again Joseph goes through many difficulties and tribulations. During this difficult time he never gets angry at God or shows any resentment towards Him. Joseph completely trusted God because he knew that God never abandoned Him. One day God gives Pharaoh two strange dreams that no one seems to be able to interpret. Luckily for the Pharaoh there is one man in prison who can give him the meaning behind his dreams. A God fearing man who would rise to become second in command over Egypt and be used by God to save the nation of Israel.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color and cut out each piece. Make sure to leave the blank rectangle attached on the nose.
- Glue the body of the cow onto a piece of cardstock or construction paper.
- Next glue on the head to the body on the same piece of construction paper.
- Cut out the figure.
- Fold the blank rectangle on the nose back and then glue the nose to the head of the cow. The top ridge of the nose will align with the 4 dash lines on the cows head.
- Glue the cow foot to a popsicle stick and allow it to dry.
- Make a small cut with scissors or a knife on the tongue, just big enough for the popsicle stick to be able to go through it.
- Stick the popsicle stick inside through the slit.
From the back of the cows head the children will be able to move the popsicle stick up and down, back and forth. This will make it appear as though the leg is moving inside the mouth.
3 thoughts on “Joseph Interprets Pharaoh’s Dream”
December 30, 2013 at 9:09 pm
[…] Joseph Interprets Pharaoh’s Dream […]
March 4, 2014 at 3:32 pm
[…] Crafting the Word of God has a cow craft. […]
July 11, 2014 at 1:57 pm
[…] https://craftingthewordofgod.com/2013/04/11/joseph-interprets-pharaohs-dream/ […]