Jesus did many miracles while on earth. One that is generally not talked a lot about was telling Peter to open a fish’s mouth and having him find a coin inside. This would be a great story to do for your children’s ministry.
- Print out the template. (Template)
- Color in the coin.
- Cut out a triangular shape from a paper plate. The triangular piece will be used as the fin.
- Cut out the scale, the coin and the eye.
- Use the scale as a template and trace it onto different colored construction paper.
- Cut out the scales from the construction paper.
- Glue the scales onto the fish in a random or specific order. Use your imagination; you can get amazing color combinations.
- Glue scales onto the fin in the same order as the body of the fish.
- Cut off any excess scales from the rim of the paper plate and fin.
- Glue the fin to the body.
- Finally glue the eye and the gold coin to the fish.