Sword Of The Spirit
“…and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.” Ephesians 6:17
One side has the words “Sword Of The Spirit”. The other has a list of the Books of the Bible.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template) I have included blank templates for both sides in case you prefer a blank sword.
- Color and cut out both sides of the sword.
- If you do not have card stock, glue each piece of the sword to either poster board, construction paper or onto an empty cereal box.
- After the glue dries cut both sides out.
- Glue strips of brown construction paper onto the grip in different spacings and angles. Then cut off any overhang.
- Glue both pieces of the sword together.
- Finally add glitter glue to the center of the pommel or you could glue on a large oval jewel.
3 thoughts on “Sword Of The Spirit”
June 3, 2013 at 1:21 am
[…] Sword Of The Spirit […]
June 4, 2013 at 12:29 am
[…] as with the Sword Of The Spirit, you can also fashion a shield out of cardboard or a Styrofoam […]
February 15, 2014 at 8:29 am
[…] sword with the younger kids for our lesson on the Sword of the Spirit. The template comes from craftingthewordofgod.com. There are four different pages, we used the first and third pages (the first says, “Sword […]