Shield Of Faith
“…in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.” Ephesians 6:16
- Print and cut out the templates. (Template)
- Trace the big template, the shield shape, onto a piece of white cardstock and onto a piece of either brown, grey, or black construction paper.
- Cut both traced images out and glue them together. One side will be white, this will be the back, and the other will have color. This will be the front.
- Cut up the smaller shield template into four individual parts. Trace two parts on one color of construction paper and the other two parts a different color.
- Glue them onto the colored side of the shield. Not the white side.
- Glue either the blank cross or the one with the word “FAITH” onto the shield. If your kiddos choose they can fill in the word “FAITH” with glitter glue, the same color they used to color in the word.
- Color the small holder. Fold twice where the diagonal lines meet the empty space.
- Add glue to the back of the diagonal lines. Glue it vertically to the back of the shield
Just as with the Sword Of The Spirit, you can also fashion a shield out of cardboard or poster board.
3 thoughts on “Shield Of Faith”
June 4, 2013 at 12:33 am
[…] Shield Of Faith […]
May 31, 2015 at 11:46 am
[…] Shield of faith « crafting the word of god Shield of faith. posted on june 4, 2013 updated on december 23, 2013 “…in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish. […]
April 23, 2016 at 12:34 pm
[…] you have older kids and want a more extensive project, check out Red Ted Art’s cardboard shield. You can also get a template to make a shield of faith over at Crafting the Word of […]