“…and having put on the breastplate of righteousness.” Ephesians 6:14
- Print the templates. (Template) The pages marked A are for an older child. The ones marked B are for a younger child.
- Cut out the templates.
- To assemble the breastplate glue together the template pieces.
- For extra strength glue the assembled breastplate onto one side of a grocery paper bag. Cut it out of the paper bag.
- Cut out the half oval template and trace it onto 2 or 3 different colors of construction paper.
- Cut them out and glue them onto the assembled breastplate, starting from the bottom.
- Cut out the neck strap pieces and then glue each piece onto a sheet of cardstock for strength.
- Assemble the neck strap, cutting each piece to the desired length. (As shown in the picture at the bottom.)
- Add Velcro to the beck strap and onto the breastplate to hold it in place. This makes it removable. You can also use yarn and a one hole punch if you choose not to use the neck strap.
I have included the word “Righteousness” in case your kiddo wishes to place it along the chest area of the breastplate.