A simple yet beautiful valentines card that anyone would be happy to receive.
- Print out the big heart onto a piece of card stock. (Template)
- Cut strips of different widths (preferably red and pink, but you can mix things up) and glue them onto the large heart at a slight angle.
- Cut around the heart cutting off any overhanging strips.
- Next print out the smaller heart.
- Color in the little hearts around the rim of the heart. You can color in the inner heart if you choose.
- Glue the smaller heart onto the large heart.
- With glitter glue fill in the white border around the smaller heart.