Valentines Day card
This adorable craft is very easy to make. Your kids will get a huge kick out of making it and it will bring a smile to anyone who gets one.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue the bear head onto the body piece.
- Next glue on the heart.
- Glue on the legs and finally the hands.
A simple yet beautiful valentines card that anyone would be happy to receive.
- Print out the big heart onto a piece of card stock. (Template)
- Cut strips of different widths (preferably red and pink, but you can mix things up) and glue them onto the large heart at a slight angle.
- Cut around the heart cutting off any overhanging strips.
- Next print out the smaller heart.
- Color in the little hearts around the rim of the heart. You can color in the inner heart if you choose.
- Glue the smaller heart onto the large heart.
- With glitter glue fill in the white border around the smaller heart.