A really cute craft for the story of creation.
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the earth border shape.
- Place the earth shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the continents with green tissue paper (or a brown/green mixture) and the oceans in blue tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the earth from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the earth to your window with double sided tape.