Creation Sun Catcher
A really cute craft for the story of creation.
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the earth border shape.
- Place the earth shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the continents with green tissue paper (or a brown/green mixture) and the oceans in blue tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the earth from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the earth to your window with double sided tape.
3 thoughts on “Creation Sun Catcher”
July 17, 2015 at 3:09 pm
[…] Made In God’s Image Creation Sun Catcher In The Beginning Bookmark Days Of Creation Wheel God The Creator And Sustainer Days Of […]
February 8, 2016 at 5:41 pm
[…] Of Creation In The Beginning Bookmark Days Of Creation Wheel God The Creator And Sustainer Creation Sun Catcher All Made In God’s […]
March 16, 2017 at 11:32 pm
[…] People (Psalm 139; Genesis 1:26-2:4) All Made In God’s Image God The Creator And Sustainer Creation Sun Catcher Creation Of Man Coloring Pages God The Creator Coloring Page God The Creator Puzzle God The Creator […]