A really cute craft for the story of creation.
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the earth border shape.
- Place the earth shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the continents with green tissue paper (or a brown/green mixture) and the oceans in blue tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the earth from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the earth to your window with double sided tape.
This craft makes use of colors to help children understand the gospel message. The color association makes it easy for children to remember each part of the gospel.
Brown– God As The Creator
Yellow– God Is Holy
Black– Our Sin, Total Depravity, Fallen Nature
Red– Blood Of Jesus, His Perfect Sacrifice, Substitutionary Death
Green– New Life, New Creation
- Print out, onto a page of light gray cardstock, the cross template. (Template)
- Cut it out.
- Print pages three to nine onto colored construction paper or cardstock. (Each page is labeled according to color.) Or if you choose you can print out the pages on white paper and your kids can color them in by hand.
- Using paper clips place each square on the cross in place. (The paper clips will hold each square in place so you are left with the correct spacing.)
- Glue each square in its place, one at a time.