This craft serves as a visual representation of this verse.
Not only will this craft help your kids memorize John 3:16, but they can then use it as an evangelistic tool when at home.
…that He gave…
…His only Son…
…shall not perish…
…but have everlasting life.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out both pieces.
- Make a small hole into the middle of the circles and stick a metal brad through it. Open and bend the legs.
This craft will serve as a great evangelism tool.
Each key represents an important part of the Gospel message and includes a lock with a wonderful promise from Christ.
- Print the template either on construction paper or white card stock. (Template)
- If printed on white card stock color in the keys.
- Cut out the keys.
- Hold the keys together using a variety of materials: pipe cleaners, yarn, paper fasteners, actual metal key rings, or shower curtain rings.
This craft makes use of colors to help children understand the gospel message. The color association makes it easy for children to remember each part of the gospel.
Brown– God As The Creator
Yellow– God Is Holy
Black– Our Sin, Total Depravity, Fallen Nature
Red– Blood Of Jesus, His Perfect Sacrifice, Substitutionary Death
Green– New Life, New Creation
- Print out, onto a page of light gray cardstock, the cross template. (Template)
- Cut it out.
- Print pages three to nine onto colored construction paper or cardstock. (Each page is labeled according to color.) Or if you choose you can print out the pages on white paper and your kids can color them in by hand.
- Using paper clips place each square on the cross in place. (The paper clips will hold each square in place so you are left with the correct spacing.)
- Glue each square in its place, one at a time.
Use this craft to tell the story of the fall of man. This will present a great opportunity for you to share the Gospel with your kiddos.
- Print the template onto a piece of cardstock. (Template)
- Color the snake.
- Form the head by adding glue on the dash lines.
- Next glue on the eyes and then the tongue.
- Glue the side tabs together to form a ring. Make sure your finger can fit through the rings.