Activity sheets are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable activity sheet by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
This craft makes use of colors to help children understand the gospel message. The color association makes it easy for children to remember each part of the gospel.
Brown– God As The Creator
Yellow– God Is Holy
Black– Our Sin, Total Depravity, Fallen Nature
Red– Blood Of Jesus, His Perfect Sacrifice, Substitutionary Death
Green– New Life, New Creation
- Print out, onto a page of light gray cardstock, the cross template. (Template)
- Cut it out.
- Print pages three to nine onto colored construction paper or cardstock. (Each page is labeled according to color.) Or if you choose you can print out the pages on white paper and your kids can color them in by hand.
- Using paper clips place each square on the cross in place. (The paper clips will hold each square in place so you are left with the correct spacing.)
- Glue each square in its place, one at a time.
A person of faith walks ahead in obedience even though they do not see the outcome of the situation. Faith acts on the promises of God. Abraham did not know how Gods promise of many decedents would be fulfilled if he sacrificed Isaac, but he still obeyed God. He still trusted and had faith that God was going to keep His promises.
“Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” Hebrews 11:1
- Print and cut out the template. (Template)
- Glue the template onto a sheet of construction paper. This will give support to the craft.
- Cut out the template. If you like you can leave a small border of construction paper.
- Color the legs, horns and face of the ram.
- Cut cotton balls into four pieces and glue them onto the rams body, tail and ears. If you like you could use small white craft pom poms.