fall of man
The Fall Of Man- Coloring Pages
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
All images used with permission of Patmos Editorial Company.
Snake Door Hanger
This craft is simple and versatile. It can be used for different Bible stories. It can be used for:
- The fall of man. (Genesis 3)
- When Paul was bitten by the viper. (Acts 28:3-5)
- Moses and the bronze snake. (Numbers 21:8-9)
- Aaron’s rod becomes a snake. (Exodus 7:8-13)
- God providing through prayer. (Luke 11:1-13)
- John The Baptist calling the Pharisees brood of vipers. (Matthew 3:7)
- Jesus calling the Pharisees snakes and vipers. (Matthew 23:33)
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue on the half circles, if using.
- Turn the piece around and cut of any excess half circle.
If you use this craft for the story of the bronze snake, tape the finished craft on a wooden broom handle.
Fall Of Man
Use this craft to tell the story of the fall of man. This will present a great opportunity for you to share the Gospel with your kiddos.
- Print the template onto a piece of cardstock. (Template)
- Color the snake.
- Form the head by adding glue on the dash lines.
- Next glue on the eyes and then the tongue.
- Glue the side tabs together to form a ring. Make sure your finger can fit through the rings.
You must be logged in to post a comment.