Elijah And The Prophets Of Baal
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
This craft is simple and versatile. It can be used for different Bible stories. It can be used for:
- The fall of man. (Genesis 3)
- When Paul was bitten by the viper. (Acts 28:3-5)
- Moses and the bronze snake. (Numbers 21:8-9)
- Aaron’s rod becomes a snake. (Exodus 7:8-13)
- God providing through prayer. (Luke 11:1-13)
- John The Baptist calling the Pharisees brood of vipers. (Matthew 3:7)
- Jesus calling the Pharisees snakes and vipers. (Matthew 23:33)
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue on the half circles, if using.
- Turn the piece around and cut of any excess half circle.
If you use this craft for the story of the bronze snake, tape the finished craft on a wooden broom handle.
God hears His children’s prayers. All Hannah ever wanted was a baby and in this story we see God lovingly answer the prayer of one of His children.
- Print the templates. (Template)
- Color and cut out all three pieces.
- Glue the pieces onto construction paper. Make sure to use the same color for all of the pieces.
- Cut the templates from the construction paper.
- Take the larger piece and fold on the solid line creating a crease.
- Finally glue the hands to the other side of the larger piece.
When the sides are closed Hannah’s hands will be together in prayer and when you open the hands she will be holding baby Samuel.