A great craft for the story of Joseph’s coat of many colors.
“Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age. Also he made him a tunic of many colors.” Genesis 37:3
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white of the inside of the coat from the template.
- Then cut out the whole figure.
- Place the figure of Joseph onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, Joseph’s face-side down.
- Fill the inside of the coat with different color tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out Joseph from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick Joseph onto your window with double sided tape.