- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the Bible border shape and the small cross shape.
- Place the Bible shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Place the cross shape onto the self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Fill the inside of the Bible with tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the Bible from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the Bible to your window with double sided tape.