Teach Them To Your Sons
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the Bible border shape and the small cross shape.
- Place the Bible shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Place the cross shape onto the self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Fill the inside of the Bible with tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the Bible from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the Bible to your window with double sided tape.
This craft will serve as a reminder of when Jesus appeared to these two disciples; proving that He truly resurrected from the dead.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out both pieces.
- Glue the three figures onto a large popsicle stick.
- Cut on the solid line on the larger piece creating a slit.