This craft will serve as a reminder of when Jesus appeared to these two disciples; proving that He truly resurrected from the dead.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out both pieces.
- Glue the three figures onto a large popsicle stick.
- Cut on the solid line on the larger piece creating a slit.
This craft might be simple, but it will help you illustrate the story of Easter.
Christ Is Buried
The Tomb Is Empty
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color the main image and the boulder.
- Cut out the bolder.
- Place the bolder over the opening of the tomb and then puncture a paper fastener/metal brad to hold the bolder in place.
Road To Emmaus
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.