Teach Them To Your Sons
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
Check out my recent guest post over at Jesus Without Language.
I was really excited when Kate presented me with the opportunity to guest blog on her site.
My post will show you how to make this creative movable constellation tube that will help remind your kids of God’s promise to Abraham and Sarah.
Check out the post and spend some time going through all the great ideas and resources on this wonderful site.
This craft will be a cute way for your kids to act out the story of Noah and the ark for themselves.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue the ocean piece onto the edge of a paper plate. The finished ocean piece will have a straight back and a curved front.
- With the other two pieces (the boat pieces) fold on the solid lines and the dashed lines, creating creases.
- Assemble the bottom part by adding glue onto the parts marked “glue”.
- Assemble the top part by adding glue onto the parts marked “glue”.
- Finish the ark by gluing the top part to the bottom part.