Noah And The Ark
This craft will be a cute way for your kids to act out the story of Noah and the ark for themselves.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue the ocean piece onto the edge of a paper plate. The finished ocean piece will have a straight back and a curved front.
- With the other two pieces (the boat pieces) fold on the solid lines and the dashed lines, creating creases.
- Assemble the bottom part by adding glue onto the parts marked “glue”.
- Assemble the top part by adding glue onto the parts marked “glue”.
- Finish the ark by gluing the top part to the bottom part.