This craft is my second pharaoh’s head dress. If you would like a simpler version of this craft take a quick look at it. HERE
This craft can be done for different Bible stories and adapted for each one. It can be used for:
- Abraham’s move to Egypt and his deception towards the pharaoh.
- Joseph becomes second in command over Egypt.
- God freeing His people through Moses.
- Print the first two pages of the template on blue construction paper, the second page on yellow construction paper and the last page on white card stock. The template is blank in case you would like to print the template all white and have your kids color it in. (Template)
- Cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue the yellow pieces onto the two large pieces.
- Attach both blue pieces with the small white rectangular piece.
- Next glue on the snake head to the head dress.
- Finally attach the head dress to the child’s head using the white stripes.
Check out my recent guest post over at Jesus Without Language.
I was really excited when Kate presented me with the opportunity to guest blog on her site.
My post will show you how to make this creative movable constellation tube that will help remind your kids of God’s promise to Abraham and Sarah.
Check out the post and spend some time going through all the great ideas and resources on this wonderful site.