Pharaohs Head Dress
This craft can be done for different Bible stories and adapted for each one. It is very versatile. It can be used for:
- Abraham’s move to Egypt and his deception towards the pharaoh.
- Joseph becomes second in command over Egypt.
- God freeing His people through Moses.
- Print the templates. (Template)
- Color them and cut everything out.
- Glue all the pieces onto construction paper, for strength.
- Cut the template out of the construction paper.
- Align the side pieces to the main piece and glue in place.
- Glue on the extensions that will go around the child’s head.
- After it has slightly dried, wrap the extensions around the child’s head, getting the correct fit.
- Use a couple of paper clips or a piece of tape to hold the shape. Then add glue to set it in place.
2 thoughts on “Pharaohs Head Dress”
June 16, 2014 at 2:40 pm
[…] This craft is my second pharaoh’s head dress. If you would like a simpler version of this craft take a quick look at it. HERE […]
July 20, 2014 at 4:41 pm
[…] One other craft I found cute and easy to make, relatively speaking, as a Pharaoh’s headdress inspired by this blog. […]