This craft can be done for different Bible stories and adapted for each one. It is very versatile. It can be used for:
- Abraham’s move to Egypt and his deception towards the pharaoh.
- Joseph becomes second in command over Egypt.
- God freeing His people through Moses.
- Print the templates. (Template)
- Color them and cut everything out.
- Glue all the pieces onto construction paper, for strength.
- Cut the template out of the construction paper.
- Align the side pieces to the main piece and glue in place.
- Glue on the extensions that will go around the child’s head.
- After it has slightly dried, wrap the extensions around the child’s head, getting the correct fit.
- Use a couple of paper clips or a piece of tape to hold the shape. Then add glue to set it in place.