Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
All images used with permission of Patmos Editorial Company.
Your kids will use simple materials in order to create their own ark of the covenant.
While your kids are making their very own ark of the covenant, go over why the ark was built, its purpose and significance.
- Print the template on card stock or construction paper. (Template)
- Color and cut out the ark of the covenant template. Skip the coloring step by printing the template on gold construction paper.
- Glue yellow colored popsicle sticks onto the template. You can also paint regular wooden popsicle sticks yellow using markers or paint.
- If you desire, decorate the ark of the covenant using glitter.
This craft is my second pharaoh’s head dress. If you would like a simpler version of this craft take a quick look at it. HERE
This craft can be done for different Bible stories and adapted for each one. It can be used for:
- Abraham’s move to Egypt and his deception towards the pharaoh.
- Joseph becomes second in command over Egypt.
- God freeing His people through Moses.
- Print the first two pages of the template on blue construction paper, the second page on yellow construction paper and the last page on white card stock. The template is blank in case you would like to print the template all white and have your kids color it in. (Template)
- Cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue the yellow pieces onto the two large pieces.
- Attach both blue pieces with the small white rectangular piece.
- Next glue on the snake head to the head dress.
- Finally attach the head dress to the child’s head using the white stripes.
This craft will help your kids remember God feeding the Israelite’s through their journey in the desert.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color in the image.
- Glue the manna onto the baskets. For the manna you can use: corn flakes, oatmeal, oyster crackers, fritos chips or saltines.