Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
All images used with permission of Patmos Editorial Company.
Throughout the Israelites’ travel in the dessert, they had witnessed the Lord’s immense power and miraculous intervention again and again.
In particular, they had seen God provide for them day after day through the manna. The food was so nourishing, they never got hungry, and best of all it tasted good. It’s hard to believe that anyone would have complained.
But that is just what the Israelites did.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue the back piece to each side of the quail so that the craft will be able to stand.
Worrying about our needs is not trusting God. We want our kiddos to not worry about their needs, but rather trust God to take care of them.
Make sure you clarify to the kiddos what those needs are. You find them in the context of the passage. “…as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on.” Matthew 6:25 We don’t want our kids going home thinking God promises to get them a new Xbox 🙂
“But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. “ Matthew 6:33
- Paint a paper plate blue.
- Print out the templates. (Template)
- Trace the templates onto construction paper.
- Glue on the nest to the paper plate.
- Then decorate the nest with strips of construction paper, hay, craft feathers, small leaves, or string.
- Next glue on the eggs. As many as you choose.
- Assemble the bird and then glue it on the nest.
- Finally glue on the branch to the paper plate.
If the kiddos choose to they can add paper flowers, leaves, or even tissue paper onto the tree branch.