seek ye first
Seek Ye First
Worrying about our needs is not trusting God. We want our kiddos to not worry about their needs, but rather trust God to take care of them.
Make sure you clarify to the kiddos what those needs are. You find them in the context of the passage. “…as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on.” Matthew 6:25 We don’t want our kids going home thinking God promises to get them a new Xbox 🙂
“But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. “ Matthew 6:33
- Paint a paper plate blue.
- Print out the templates. (Template)
- Trace the templates onto construction paper.
- Glue on the nest to the paper plate.
- Then decorate the nest with strips of construction paper, hay, craft feathers, small leaves, or string.
- Next glue on the eggs. As many as you choose.
- Assemble the bird and then glue it on the nest.
- Finally glue on the branch to the paper plate.
If the kiddos choose to they can add paper flowers, leaves, or even tissue paper onto the tree branch.
You must be logged in to post a comment.