I’m about a month early, but I thought I would get a start on Mothers Day.
This craft is a cute mothers day flower basket that any mom would be happy to receive.
You can also use this as a cup holder by inserting a small Styrofoam cup into the flower basket.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color the flower basket.
- Cut out the flower basket.
- Fold on the two solid lines, creating two separate creases.
- Add glue to the tab on the basket and attach the tab on the other side of the basket.
- To finish the basket, add glue to the tab on the flower portion an attach the tab on the other side of the flower portion.
Worrying about our needs is not trusting God. We want our kiddos to not worry about their needs, but rather trust God to take care of them.
Make sure you clarify to the kiddos what those needs are. You find them in the context of the passage. “…as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor for your body, as to what you will put on.” Matthew 6:25 We don’t want our kids going home thinking God promises to get them a new Xbox 🙂
“But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. “ Matthew 6:33
- Paint a paper plate blue.
- Print out the templates. (Template)
- Trace the templates onto construction paper.
- Glue on the nest to the paper plate.
- Then decorate the nest with strips of construction paper, hay, craft feathers, small leaves, or string.
- Next glue on the eggs. As many as you choose.
- Assemble the bird and then glue it on the nest.
- Finally glue on the branch to the paper plate.
If the kiddos choose to they can add paper flowers, leaves, or even tissue paper onto the tree branch.