I’m about a month early, but I thought I would get a start on Mothers Day.
This craft is a cute mothers day flower basket that any mom would be happy to receive.
You can also use this as a cup holder by inserting a small Styrofoam cup into the flower basket.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color the flower basket.
- Cut out the flower basket.
- Fold on the two solid lines, creating two separate creases.
- Add glue to the tab on the basket and attach the tab on the other side of the basket.
- To finish the basket, add glue to the tab on the flower portion an attach the tab on the other side of the flower portion.