Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
All images used with permission of Patmos Editorial Company.
Throughout the Israelites’ travel in the dessert, they had witnessed the Lord’s immense power and miraculous intervention again and again.
In particular, they had seen God provide for them day after day through the manna. The food was so nourishing, they never got hungry, and best of all it tasted good. It’s hard to believe that anyone would have complained.
But that is just what the Israelites did.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color and cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue the back piece to each side of the quail so that the craft will be able to stand.
This craft will help your kids remember God feeding the Israelite’s through their journey in the desert.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Color in the image.
- Glue the manna onto the baskets. For the manna you can use: corn flakes, oatmeal, oyster crackers, fritos chips or saltines.