Pharaohs Head Dress
Pharaohs Head Dress 2
This craft is my second pharaoh’s head dress. If you would like a simpler version of this craft take a quick look at it. HERE
This craft can be done for different Bible stories and adapted for each one. It can be used for:
- Abraham’s move to Egypt and his deception towards the pharaoh.
- Joseph becomes second in command over Egypt.
- God freeing His people through Moses.
- Print the first two pages of the template on blue construction paper, the second page on yellow construction paper and the last page on white card stock. The template is blank in case you would like to print the template all white and have your kids color it in. (Template)
- Cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue the yellow pieces onto the two large pieces.
- Attach both blue pieces with the small white rectangular piece.
- Next glue on the snake head to the head dress.
- Finally attach the head dress to the child’s head using the white stripes.
You must be logged in to post a comment.