Paper Plate Rooster
And Jesus said to him, “Truly I say to you, that this very night before a rooster crows twice, you yourself will deny Me three times.” Mark 14:30
This is an easy rooster craft for the story of Peter’s denial of Jesus.
- Print the template on cardstock. (Template)
- Color a paper plate the same color as you will color the body of the rooster.
- Color and cut out all of the pieces. You can choose whether or not to use the feathers.
- Glue the head and wings to the body of the rooster.
- If you are not going to be using the feathers cut the top of the paper plate so that it resembles feathers. If you are going to use the feathers glue them in a bunch (4 x 3) and then glue them to the body of the rooster.
- Glue the nest to the bottom of the paper plate.
- Finally, glue the assembled rooster just above the nest.