John 3:16 is probably the most well-known verse in the Bible.
This quick craft will go well with your study on the love of God and is very customizable.
- Print the template on cardstock. (Template)
- Cut out both of the two largest pieces.
- Glue them to two different colors of construction paper.
- Cut both pieces out.
- From the smaller piece cut out the hole for the door knob.
- Glue the smaller piece onto the larger piece.
- Cut out the hole for the door knob one more time.
- Color and cut out the world and the heart template pieces.
- Glue the world figure to the assembled piece.
- Lastly, glue on the hearts around the craft.
You can also use felt, craft foam, glitter or stickers.