Christmas Wreath Sun Catcher
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the wreath border shape.
- Place the wreath shape onto a self-laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the wreath with colored tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self-laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the wreath from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the sun catcher to your window with double-sided tape.