- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the wreath border shape.
- Place the wreath shape onto a self-laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the wreath with colored tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self-laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the wreath from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the sun catcher to your window with double-sided tape.
Activity sheets are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable activity sheet by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
Divide your children up into groups and give each group equal amounts of blocks: (ie. wood blocks, Lincoln Logs, Legos, jumbo blocks), Styrofoam or plastic cups.
The groups will race against each other to see who can build the tallest tower, in a given amount of time.
After time runs out, measure the towers to see which group has built the tallest tower. Then mix up the groups and play again.
You might enjoy these cute sponge blocks courtesy of Toddler Approved.
You can even play a simple, but fun game of Jenga.
Have you ever wanted to make your very own watercolor paint? Homemade watercolor paint comes together easily with a few simple ingredients. Making it is easy, the hard part is waiting for it to dry.
- 4 Tablespoons baking soda
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- food coloring
- In a mixing bowl, combine the baking soda and the white vinegar until it stops fizzing.
- Add the corn syrup and the cornstarch until you have a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into individual egg carton cups, filling each about a third to halfway. You can also buy empty water color trays online.
- Add five to eight drops of food coloring to each cup, mixing it in thoroughly until you get the color you are looking for.
- Let the paint dry overnight.