This quick craft will help illustrate the story of Jesus’ baptism.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color the main image and the dove.
- Cut out the dove and the attachment parts.
- Assemble the dove and handle: Glue the singular rectangular piece to the back of the dove. Then take the longer attachment piece and bend the solid lines creating creases. On the same longer attachment piece glue the two larger rectangles together. Finally glue the smaller rectangles to the rectangle on the back of the dove.
- Cut on the solid line on the main image.
- Stick the dove piece through the slit on the main image. The dove can now go up and down as if the holy spirit is descending on Christ.