Jesus baptized by John
This quick craft will help illustrate the story of Jesus’ baptism.
- Print the template on card stock. (Template)
- Color the main image and the dove.
- Cut out the dove and the attachment parts.
- Assemble the dove and handle: Glue the singular rectangular piece to the back of the dove. Then take the longer attachment piece and bend the solid lines creating creases. On the same longer attachment piece glue the two larger rectangles together. Finally glue the smaller rectangles to the rectangle on the back of the dove.
- Cut on the solid line on the main image.
- Stick the dove piece through the slit on the main image. The dove can now go up and down as if the holy spirit is descending on Christ.
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.