Kids will love making this grasshopper craft. This craft is very versatile and can be used for different Bible stories. It can be used for teaching the story of:
- The twelve spies.
- The ten plagues of Egypt.
- John the Baptist.
- Print the template onto a sheet of cardstock. (Template)
- Cut out all of the pieces leaving a border of cardstock around each piece.
- Glue the pieces onto a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue each wing to the back of the grasshopper pieces.
- Take the rectangle piece and fold along both solid lines, making two creases.
- Add glue to one side of the rectangle piece and stick it on one of the grasshopper pieces, right between the thorax and the abdomen.
- Do the same thing with the other piece of grasshopper, making sure to line up both grasshopper pieces. The legs will now be able to hold up the entire grasshopper.