Jesus At The Temple- Coloring Page
Jesus At The Temple
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
All images used with permission of Patmos Editorial Company.
Kids will love making this grasshopper craft. This craft is very versatile and can be used for different Bible stories. It can be used for teaching the story of:
- The twelve spies.
- The ten plagues of Egypt.
- John the Baptist.
- Print the template onto a sheet of cardstock. (Template)
- Cut out all of the pieces leaving a border of cardstock around each piece.
- Glue the pieces onto a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the pieces.
- Glue each wing to the back of the grasshopper pieces.
- Take the rectangle piece and fold along both solid lines, making two creases.
- Add glue to one side of the rectangle piece and stick it on one of the grasshopper pieces, right between the thorax and the abdomen.
- Do the same thing with the other piece of grasshopper, making sure to line up both grasshopper pieces. The legs will now be able to hold up the entire grasshopper.
You must be logged in to post a comment.