Jesus Rides A Donkey Into Jerusalem
This donkey craft helps the kiddos remember the Easter story of Jesus triumphantly entering into Jerusalem, with crowds waiving palm branches and crying out “Hosanna”.
- Print out and color the donkey templates. (Template)
- Cut out the donkey and glue both sides together.
- Paint/color two clothespins gray.
- Then paint the bottom of the clothes pins black for the hooves.
- Using small pieces of black string, glue them onto the mane and the tail of the donkey. Cut off any excess string.
- Add the clothes pins to the finished body of the donkey.
This craft can also be made for the story of Balaam’s donkey.
4 thoughts on “Jesus Rides A Donkey Into Jerusalem”
April 12, 2014 at 3:21 pm
Looks really good for a Messy Church craft – just out of interest did you use mini wooden pegs or full size ones? Thanks, Helen
April 12, 2014 at 3:49 pm
They are regular wooden clothespins.
March 28, 2015 at 10:26 am
[…] Enters Jerusalem Balaam’s Donkey Jesus Rides A Donkey Into Jerusalem Palm Leaf Sun Catcher Easter Palm […]
December 10, 2016 at 2:26 pm
[…] Donkey Donkey Mask Donkey Clothespin […]