This craft is a great reminder for your kids of Jesus’ triumphal entry into Jerusalem. It not only looks great, but its fun to make.
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black or green construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the palm leaf border shape.
- Place the palm leaf shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the palm leaf with a random combination of tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the palm leaf from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the palm leaf to your window with double sided tape.
Jesus Enters Jerusalem
Coloring pages are a great way to end a Sunday School lesson. They can serve as a great take home activity. Or sometimes you just need to fill in those last five minutes before the end of class.
Preview and print this free printable coloring page by clicking on the link below.
Feel free to browse all of our Bible print-outs.
This donkey craft helps the kiddos remember the Easter story of Jesus triumphantly entering into Jerusalem, with crowds waiving palm branches and crying out “Hosanna”.
- Print out and color the donkey templates. (Template)
- Cut out the donkey and glue both sides together.
- Paint/color two clothespins gray.
- Then paint the bottom of the clothes pins black for the hooves.
- Using small pieces of black string, glue them onto the mane and the tail of the donkey. Cut off any excess string.
- Add the clothes pins to the finished body of the donkey.
This craft can also be made for the story of Balaam’s donkey.