palm leaf sun catcher
This craft is a great reminder for your kids of Jesus’ triumphal entry into Jerusalem. It not only looks great, but its fun to make.
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black or green construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the palm leaf border shape.
- Place the palm leaf shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the palm leaf with a random combination of tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the palm leaf from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the palm leaf to your window with double sided tape.