Easter Palm Fan
Your kids will enjoy reenacting Jesus’ arrival in Jerusalem with their own homemade palm branches.
- Print the template. (Template)
- Glue a sheet of green construction paper to the back of each template piece.
- Cut out both pieces of the fan.
- On each piece fold on the solid lines, creating creases.
- Glue both pieces together.
- Either wrap a ruler or a wooden paint stirrer in green construction paper. You can also paint the wooden paint stirrer green.
- Glue or tape the wrapped ruler or paint stirrer to the bottom of the fan.
Palm Leaf Sun Catcher
This craft is a great reminder for your kids of Jesus’ triumphal entry into Jerusalem. It not only looks great, but its fun to make.
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black or green construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the palm leaf border shape.
- Place the palm leaf shape onto a self laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the palm leaf with a random combination of tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the palm leaf from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the palm leaf to your window with double sided tape.
You must be logged in to post a comment.