Gideon Torch Sun Catcher
“19 So Gideon and the hundred men who were with him came to the outskirts of the camp at the beginning of the middle watch, when they had just posted the watch; and they blew the trumpets and smashed the pitchers that were in their hands. 20 When the three companies blew the trumpets and broke the pitchers, they held the torches in their left hands and the trumpets in their right hands for blowing, and cried, “A sword for the Lord and for Gideon!” 21 Each stood in his place around the camp; and all the army ran, crying out as they fled.” Judges 7:19-21
- Print the template onto card stock. (Template)
- Glue the template sheet to the back of a sheet of black construction paper.
- Cut out all of the white from the template. You will be left with the border shape.
- Place the border shape onto a self-laminating sheet or contact paper, construction paper side down.
- Fill the inside of the hand/torch shape with tissue paper.
- Cover with another sheet of self laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Cut out the hand/ torch shape from the laminating sheet or contact paper.
- Stick the sun catcher to your window with double sided tape.
You must be logged in to post a comment.