A person of faith walks ahead in obedience even though they do not see the outcome of the situation. Faith acts on the promises of God. Abraham did not know how Gods promise of many decedents would be fulfilled if he sacrificed Isaac, but he still obeyed God. He still trusted and had faith that God was going to keep His promises.
“Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.” Hebrews 11:1
- Print and cut out the template. (Template)
- Glue the template onto a sheet of construction paper. This will give support to the craft.
- Cut out the template. If you like you can leave a small border of construction paper.
- Color the legs, horns and face of the ram.
- Cut cotton balls into four pieces and glue them onto the rams body, tail and ears. If you like you could use small white craft pom poms.
God promises that His children will bear fruit.
“My Father is glorified by this, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples. John 15:8
For the story of I Am The Vine you might also enjoy our The Twelve Spies Bookmark (The template includes an I Am The Vine version).
- Print the templates. (Template)
- Color the vine and the Fruit of the Spirit.
- Cut out The Fruit of the Spirit.
- Lay the fruit on the vine.
- Glue the fruit in place on the vine.
Remind the children: Jesus is the vine, His followers are the branches, they will have the Fruit of the Spirit, which produce good works.