Daniel and the lions den puppet
With this craft your kids will be able to make their very own lion for the story of Daniel in the lions den.
I also have a version were the lion appears to be talking. (Version 2)
- Print the template. (Template)
- Turn a paper sandwich/lunch bag upside down. Paint the small square blue and the large square green. You can also use tissue paper or construction paper.
- Color and cut out all of the pieces from the template.
- Glue the head of the lion onto the blue square.
- Glue the smaller legs to the body of the lion.
- Glue the tail onto the body of the lion.
- Glue the body of the lion onto the green square.
- Optional: Cut off any extra green area from the bottom of the puppet.