God created me
This craft project about the days of creation would be a great add-on to any Sunday School lesson. You can always use the craft to re-tell the Bible story after the kiddos are done making it.
This craft will require some prep work.
- Print out the templates. (Template)
- Cut out each image and trace it onto the colored construction paper of your choice.
- Cut them out and glue them onto the designated number.
- Cut off any overhang of construction paper from the numbers.
- Glue the numbers onto cardstock.
- Cut out the numbers leaving a small white border around the number.