let your light shine
“14 You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a basket. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.” Matthew 5:14-16
- Print the template onto cardstock. (Template)
- Cut out the templates leaving a white border around the lamps.
- Glue the templates onto black construction paper. This will help strengthen the craft.
- Cut out the templates from the construction paper, making sure to cut out every area of white space.
- Stick one of the templates onto contact paper or a self laminating sheet.
- Fill in the empty space with colored tissue paper.
- Glue on the other template to the back.
- Finish the craft by adding another sheet of contact paper or another self laminating sheet.
Using double sided tape you can now tape the craft to your house, car or classroom window. Remind your kids that they need to let their light shine before everyone so that people can see their good deeds and give all the glory to God.