Feeding The Multitude
A Bible craft for the story of Jesus feeding the multitude.
- Print the template. Print the circle on brown construction paper. (Template)
- Color and cut out the fishes, loaves and square piece.
- For older kids: Take the circle piece and on the back glue on brown strips of paper in a weaving pattern. For younger kids: On the back of the circle piece print the basket pattern.
- Cut out the circle from the construction paper, making sure to add glue to any strips of construction paper that become loose.
- Take the finished circle, cut on the dotted lines and fold on the solid lines.
- Add glue one at a time to each corner of the circle to form the basket shape.
- On the square piece fold on the solid lines. Place it inside the basket.
- Finally place the fishes and loves inside the basket.
You must be logged in to post a comment.